Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Midnight Thoughts

Emilyn woke up a little while ago crying and the minute I picked her up she went right back to sleep in my arms. I couldn't put her down, she was so sweet. I just sat and held her for awhile and looked at her beautiful face. She doesn't really let me hold as much anymore, so I have to take every opportunity.

It is so hard to think that a little over a year ago I wasn't a mom...and now I have a beautiful girl who is a year old with another on the way. What joy she brings me, along with her crazy moments; I only hope that I can take on two little ones at once and still be able to enjoy the moments like the one tonight.

I'm getting to be way to reflective nowadays and whoever reads this is going to get sick of my ramblings, but thats okay. I think that this is my therapy now and maybe I will become a writer (HA).


3 comments:

Angela said...

You will do great with two. It is different and hard and tiring but oh so sweet!

Brandon said...

Haha, we all love your deep thoughts Sarah, and we're way excited to see numero two! Brandon's going to Colorado at the end of October to look for jobs, woot woot! Maybe we'll get to see more of you than we expected : )

Jackie B. said...

wow! congrats on baby #2! that's awesome. Jackie Brown (Tina & Jared's friend)