Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Emilyn's Party

So Emilyn had a birthday party a couple of weeks ago. It was lots of fun and she loved every minute of it. She had no idea what was going on, all she knew was that she was getting tons of new toys to play with all at one time.

One of my favorite things that Emilyn got was a cute little tutu from her Aunt Ashley. You can see it in the pictures below. She also got a little car, but we have since confiscated it since she hurt herself playing with and her mouth started bleeding. It was really sad and we decided that we would put it in the garage until she was a little bigger.


I made her birthday cake and was really excited at how it turned out. You can see it pictured below. I know that it isn't perfect, but the fact is that I made it and I totally didn't mess it up.

3 comments:

S said...

That cake is awesome! Sophia has a purple tutu just like Emilyn's. How cute would a picture be of both of them together in their tutus be?? TOO CUTE!

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

That cake is darling!

Jeff and Andrea Neitzel said...

She is so adorable! You did a good job on the cake! I didn't even know you were pregnant. Good luck with that. If you ever need someone to talk to, you are welcome to call me at any time of day. I understand the need for adult conversation at times!