Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Almost Walking


Emilyn has decided that it is really cool to walk around using anything with wheels. Here you can see that she is using her uncles truck to move around the room. She spends tons of time doing this almost everyday, going back and forth in a room. One other thing that Emilyn loves to do now is try to stand on her own. She will get up and stand holding something, then just let go and smile. It only lasts for 10 seconds at the most but she is getting better everyday. I don't know how much longer it is going to be until she is walking all over the place.

5 comments:

Aubrey said...

She is as cute as can be!!

S said...

I knew she'd be walking soon! Enjoy her last weeks of crawling, because it seemed that once Sophia started walking, she was no longer a baby.

Brandon said...

hey butt you didn't tell me you had a blog that's super cute! haha, miss you!

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

Sarah - this is Emily (Hill) Ames! I found your blog through facebook and am so excited to be able to keep in touch via blogs! Emilyn is beautiful! Congratulations:)

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

Sarah! I just happened upon your blog through Andrea and Jeff. I was like, "Hey I know that face!" So you are in Colorado huh? Heidi is down there and is going to have a baby soon. I'm going to link your blog to ours, if thats ok!